This pineapple salsa is sweet and tangy with a hint of heat. It's perfect with tortilla chips or as a topping for grilled steak or chicken.
Servings: 2 cups
- 1 whole pineapple, peeled and diced (about 3 cups)
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- ½ bunch cilantro, stemmed and chopped
- 1 serrano or jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- juice of 2 limes (about 1/4 cup)
- salt to taste
In a bowl, combine pineapples, onion, cilantro, chili pepper, lime juice, and salt to taste. Gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 298mg | Potassium: 574mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 47g | Vitamin A: 324IU | Vitamin C: 222mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 1mg