Asian Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad
Cucumber, Tomato, and Avocado Salad with Asian vinaigrette dressing is full of fresh flavor and texture that's like a party in your mouth! It's a delicious and nutritious side dish you'll love year-round!
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and cubed
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1/2 red onion, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, tomatoes, avocados, and red onions.
In a small bowl, combine rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, and salt. Whisk together until sugar and salt are dissolved.
Add dressing to cucumber salad and gently toss to distribute. Refrigerate for about 10 to 15 minutes and serve immediately.
- As thick-skinned cucumbers are usually waxed to retain moisture when sold in grocery stores, you might want to peel them completely or rinse thoroughly if you're going to leave decorative strips of the peel.
- Seed the tomatoes, so the excess juice doesn't water down the salad.
- Drizzle the avocadoes with a little lemon juice to slow down browning.
Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 1174mg | Potassium: 682mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 460IU | Vitamin C: 17.7mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 0.8mg