Grilled Shrimp Mango Avocado Salad
Grilled Shrimp Mango Avocado Salad is a refreshing medley of flavors you'd love as a side dish or a light lunch. Chock-full of grilled shrimps, juicy mangoes, creamy avocados, and crisp cucumbers with a tangy honey lime dressing, it's healthy and delicious.
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large mangoes, peeled, pitted and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 large avocados, peeled, pitted and cut into-inch cubes
- 4 Persian cucumbers, halved lengthwise and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 small red onion, peeled and sliced thinly
For the Honey Lime Dressing
- 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
In a bowl, combine shrimp, salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Marinate for about 8 to 10 minutes.
Over high heat. heat a lightly greased grill pan until very hot.
Add shrimp in a single layer and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes until color begins to change to pink. Turn and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from pan, cover, and chill in the refrigerator until completely cooled.
Meanwhile, combine lime juice, honey, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir well.
In a large bowl, combine grilled shrimp, mangoes, avocados, cucumbers, and red onions.
Drizzle honey-lime dressing and gently toss to combine.
Calories: 405kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 285mg | Sodium: 1473mg | Potassium: 836mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 1100IU | Vitamin C: 51.8mg | Calcium: 198mg | Iron: 3.3mg