Chicken Salad Sandwich Spread is sure to be a family favorite. Chockful of shredded chicken, chopped eggs, and crushed pineapple, it's delicious as a snack, appetizer or light meal.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 8 Servings
- 4 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 hard boiled egg, peeled and chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon condensed milk (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine chicken, eggs, crushed pineapple, sweet relish, onions, mayonnaise, and condensed milk (if using). Stir well.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 184mg | Potassium: 285mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 3.2% | Vitamin C: 9.3% | Calcium: 3.3% | Iron: 6.7%