Crispy Sisig is the perfect use for your leftover lechon kawali! A delicious medley of tangy, spicy and crispy, it's great for family dinner meals as well as a party appetizer.
Prep Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 8 Servings
- 4 cups lechon kawali, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded, cored and diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded, cored and diced
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 5 Thai chili peppers, minced
- 1/2 cup calamansi juice
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine lechon kawali, bell pepper, onions, chili peppers and calamansi juice. Gently toss together to evenly distribute.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Calories: 630kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 63g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 40mg | Potassium: 318mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 555IU | Vitamin C: 43mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg