Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad
Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad is hearty, flavorful, and makes a great side dish or light meal. Perfect for parties, potlucks or picnics and is sure to be a crowd favorite.
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 cup uncooked fusilli pasta
- 1 can (6.35 ounces) tuna, drained well
- 1/4 cup gherkins pickles, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 hard-boiled egg, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon pickle juice
- salt and pepper
In a pot of boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente.
Using a colander, drain pasta and rinse well. Let cool completely.
In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta (about 4 cups), tuna, gherkins pickles, red bell peppers, celery, red onions, hard-boiled eggs, mayonnaise, and pickle juice.
Gently stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld. Serve cold.
Calories: 218kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 322mg | Potassium: 181mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 425IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg