What is Puto
Tips on How to Make Puto with Rice Flour
More Rice Cake Recipes
- 4 cups rice flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (13.5 ounces) coconut milk
- non-stick cooking spray or melted butter
- In a bowl, combine rice flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Whisk until distributed.
- Steam for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from the heat and allow to slightly cool and gently remove puto from the molds.