I was still online surfing the web at 2 AM this morning when G passed me by in the living room on his way to the kitchen (he wants me to clarify it’s for bottled water and not for late-night munchies) and casually asked, “So, who won your giveaway?” My brows knotted in confusion and then it sank in. OMG. I forgot to do a giveaway for March! Forgive me, faithful readers. I’ve been totally swamped with a bit of this and a bit of that, the monthly giveaways totally slipped my mind. To make it up to you, I’ll be giving away 2 prizes this month of April and draw 2 winners.
It’s pretty simple to enter the giveaway. Remember, it’s always free to join Kawaling Pinoy’s monthly giveaways. Just leave a comment below on which of these two giveaway prizes you’d like to win:
1) Nesco Portable Induction Cooktop
- Five power settings
- Area around pan stays cool to the touch
- 84% energy efficient
- Greater heat consistency
- Includes magnet to test cookware
2) Oyama Turbo Convection Roaster Oven
- Convection cooking for healthier meals
- 10.5 quart capacity
- Dial controls for temperature and timer
- Dishwasher safe glass cooking pot
- wire rack for broiling or steaming
- We are drawing 2 winners and for the giveaway prizes, the winners will receive a choice of either a (1) Oyama Turbo Convection Roaster Oven or (1) Nesco Portable Induction Cooktop. Please note that due to the lack of availability, if the winner drawn is from the Philippines, the same product but a different brand will be sent.
- To enter, please leave on the comments below the item you’d like to win.
- Giveaway ends 11 PM Pacific Time on Wednesday, April 30, 2014. The winners will be selected via Random.org. They will be notified via email and will be announced here by Friday, May 2, 2014. The winners need to respond within 48 hours or an alternate winner will be selected. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Giveaway is open to residents of the 50 states of the U.S., Canada and the country of the Philippines and who are 18 years of age or over at time of entry. Kawaling Pinoy assumes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries due to SPAM, technological, or e-mail filtering issues.