Remember the chicken wings marinated in tamarind powder and garlic I posted a few weeks ago? The recipe calls for deep-frying but on occasions when I don’t have the patience to man a pan of sizzling oil, I just pack the wings into a turbo broiler and allow the even heating of a convection system do all the cooking. Boy, do my chicken come out moist, crisp and delicious. And healthier to boot!
I’ve been wanting for awhile to hold monthly giveaways here at Kawaling Pinoy as my simple way to show my appreciation for you, for all your likes, comments, pins, tweets and social shares. To kick things off to a start, I’d like to share the convenience and health benefits of a turbo broiler by giving ONE (1) lucky Kawaling Pinoy reader, subscriber or follower a chance to win a Hanabishi Turbo broiler!
Hanabishi Turbo Broiler HTP-100
- Halogen oven convection
- Cooks 3 times to 5 times faster
- Tough tempered glass pot
- Pilot lamp power and heat indicator
- With low rack, high rack, tong
- Available color: white
- The giveaway prize is (1) Hanabishi Turbo Broiler HTB-100.
- To enter, just say hello, hi, how are you or good morning on the comments below. You can leave a feedback, maybe request a recipe or suggest one. Say anything. I love hearing from you. It makes my day.
- To receive a second entry, “like” Kawaling Pinoy on Facebook, subcribe to email/RSS updates and then leave a comment here so I can count it as another entry. If you are already a subscriber or a Facebook “liker” prior to this giveway, let me know in the comments below and that will be your second entry.
- To receive a third entry, please share this giveaway on your blog or Tweet it and again, please let me know in the comments below.
- Giveaway ends 11 PM Pacific Time on Wednesday, February 12, 2014. The winner will be selected via Random.org and winner will be notified via email provided by Friday, February 14, 2014. The winner needs to respond within 48 hours or an alternate winner will be selected. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Giveaway is open to residents of the 50 states of the U.S. and the country of the Philippines and who are 18 years of age or over at time of entry. Kawaling Pinoy assumes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries due to SPAM, technological, or e-mail filtering issues.
I am also doing another giveaway on my other cooking blog, www.onionringsandthings.com and you are invited to join that giveaway, too. I am giving away TWO (2) Hanabishi Turbo Broilers~ ONE (1) for Kawaling Pinoy and ONE (1) for Onion Rings and Things. Thank you so much for making Kawaling Pinoy your source for everything delicious. Happy cooking!