I am all for the holidays’s spirit of giving but I am sure we can all agree that between the parties and the gifts, Christmas can get rather costly. It’s so easy to get swept up in the buying craze of the season and if you have a large group of friends, family, and business associates, you know purchasing presents can add up fast.
There are so many handy ways Hefty® Slider Bags can help you celebrate the holiday season stress-free. From decorating sugar cookies to making personalized treat bags, Hefty bags provide smart solutions!
The bags comes with MaxLock® track design so all your precious items are sealed tight and stored right. And with Hefty® Slider Bags’ better value compared to Ziploc® bags of the same size plus a rebate on Ibotta, you get super strength and super savings!
I have a few favorite treats I will be making this Christmas and coconut cashews are definitely on the list! Sweet, crunchy and bursting with coconut flavor, they’re sure to be a welcomed gift. Packed in Hefty® Slider Bags with festive toppers, they’re as fun to give as they are to receive.
You can download and print the printables here:
And here’s the easy peasy, yummy recipe 🙂
Holiday Coconut Cashews
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes unsweetened
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 lb. cashews
- In a Hefty bag, combine sugar, coconut flakes, and salt. Shake bag to fully disperse.
- In a bowl, whisk egg until frothy. Add cashews and stir well coated. Add cashews into the bag of sugar. Shake bag until cashews are well coated.
- On a greased baking sheet, arrange cashews in a single layer. Bake in a 250 F oven for about 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and spread on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Allow to cool completely before transferring into an airtight container.